How to request for a tutor?
Fill out the request form at HERE. After submitting the request form, you don’t have to do anything. We’ll get in touch with you for more details or requirements. After that, we’ll start to source for a suitable tutor for you.
How quickly can I get a tutor after i send in my request form?
Rest assured that we’re looking into the request with highest priority. We’ll match you a suitable tutor according to your needs within 24 hours.
How can I know if the tutor’s credentials are real?
Parents/ students have all rights to ask for the certification of the chosen tutor’s qualifications when requested. Simply inform us that you need the tutor to bring along their certificates on the first day of tuition.
What can I do should I be unsatisfied with the home tutor?
Tutor is subjected to the parents’ acceptance following the 1st lesson determined by his or her standard of teaching. We’ll make contact with you after the 1st lesson to check if you wish to accept or turn down the tutor. In case you don’t want to continue with that specific tutor right after the 1st lesson, you simply need to pay for that session to the tutor. You can call us to get a change of tutor.
Do I need to pay any commission?
We merely charge 50 % of the 1st month’s tuition rate as a commission from home tutors. Clients don’t need to pay any kind of fees. We’ll collect the payment directly from the parents/ students 2 weeks right after the 1st lesson commences. This is applicable just to the very first month, then, any kind of arrangements or payments, will be just between the tutor and the parent/ student.
Must I pay to register as a tutor?
Registration is free of charge.
What are the criteria to sign up as a tutor?
- You must be a Singaporean or a Permanent Resident.
- You need to be over the age of 18 to qualify to become our tutor.
- You must be an ‘O’ level’s certificate holder or similar, and show great results in the subjects which you desire to teach.
- Tutors should not provide false declaration of academic or profession qualifications, which may lead to serious consequences.
- Tutors need to take their tuition jobs seriously. They need to turn up punctually or inform their client early enough should they need to postpone the session or if perhaps they’re likely to be late.
- All tutors should show good personalities and pleasant dispositions.
What happens if I cannot make it for the very first lesson?
Under this kind of circumstances, it’s the tutor’s responsibility to inform the agency at least two days beforehand. You should provide a justified reason, like a medical certificate, for your lack of ability to perform the 1st lesson. The very first impression is important, and we strongly suggest all the tutors to be timely for their 1st lessons.